Loulou’s Music Together Health Policy and COVID-19
We ask for your help in keeping all the members of our musical community safe by following these protocols. Our classes may have immune-compromised individuals (including pregnant women) who may be more susceptible to viral respiratory infections, including influenza and COVID-19, so your vigilance and adherence to this health policy are extremely important. Our teachers reserve the right to send a family home from class if they feel these sickness protocols are not being followed.
• All instruments that were distributed will be disinfected between classes and the end of the day with hospital-grade sanitizing disinfectant. You are welcome to bring your own instruments if you prefer- we won't be offended.
• Some instruments and props may be taken out of circulation.
• Alcohol-based hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes will be available for use at each class.
Family Health Protocols
• We ask that all adults and children wash their hands before and after class.
• Cough or sneeze into your elbow. Afterward, wash your hands or use the provided hand sanitizer or sanitizing wipes.
• Wave to friends instead of shaking hands or hugging.
• If you or your child is sick, please stay home until you are fully recovered. If you or your child has had a fever, you must be fever-free for at least 24 hours (without the assistance of fever-reducing medication) before returning to class.
• If you have been in contact with anyone who has tested Covid positive (even if you are feeling fine) please DO NOT come to class.
Contact Director Louise-Marie Mennier, at firstname.lastname@example.org, with your questions about this health policy or our plans for responding to COVID-19.
Let’s keep the music playing!