- 9 week Winter Bells Session: $ 200.00. Includes songbook, CD, and App. Siblings and grandparents/nanny etc.. are welcome to attend too.
- In addition to unlimited weekly Zoom classes, tuition includes access to pre-recorded videos so you can have music time whenever the mood strikes!
Because now, more than ever we need the Joys of Family Music to get us through, we are committed to working with each family to make this program affordable:
We're offering options for online tuition to serve our families.
**Hardship / Job loss due to COVID-19..... Sliding scale. Scroll through the options on the registration form. If you don't see a price that works for you, please contact director Loulou to set tuition.
We want the entire family to participate together!
UKULELE: Classes now delivered via Zoom classroom. Please contact us for any special circumstances or to request COVID-19 distress pricing if necessary.
- Group Ukulele 10 weeks of 50 min classes (2 children )........$335
- Private Uke 50 min lessons 10-week pack. (age 5 & up)..........$425
- Private Uke 30 min lessons 10-week pack................................$350
- Private Uke 30 min 6-week Summer pack...................................$210
- Single or additional lessons can also be arranged at any time........$35 for a half-hour lesson, or $25 for a preview half hour lesson
Payment can be made by Credit Card or by check. Checks made payable to Loulou's Music and mailed to:
Loulou's Music, 77 Indian Head Rd, Framingham, MA 01701
Registration is not official until payment is received!
Please register early so we can confirm classes as soon as possible (when minimum enrollment is met). Classes may be combined or canceled due to low enrollment. If all classes fill to capacity every effort will be made to add extra classes. We accept a maximum of 12 children per class. To run a class we need a minimum enrollment of 6 families.
LATE REGISTRATION: Families may register, if space remains, until the sixth week of the term. Tuition will be pro-rated after the second week of a semester. We offer a generous make-up policy for any other missed classes. Prorated discount will be applied automatically when registering online.
FULL CLASSES: If your first-choice class is full, we recommend you register for your second choice and ask to be put on the waiting list for the full class (put the full class as your first choice and put a note in the comments section of the registration form that you want to be on the waiting list). Please do not send payment if you are on a waiting list. We will contact you when or if space opens up.
MAKE-UP CLASSES: If you miss a class, "make-ups" are permitted, space permitting. Please use the online "make-up scheduler" to schedule (located on the homepage). *Make-ups cannot be carried over to future semesters.
REFUNDS: Refunds are not available after the first class. (However, in the event of an exceptional circumstance, a fee of $50.00 will be deducted from all credits issued for families who withdraw after the first week of classes.)
Please note that tuition is designed to be affordable and similar in cost to other early-childhood programs of this quality. If tuition presents a hardship for you, we offer some limited scholarship assistance. Please contact us if you feel you need assistance.
Thank you for registering with Loulou's Music Together!